Up-us.info – Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels. You can have Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels
- You need 8 oz of whipped cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry ranch mix.
- It’s 1 cup of jalapeño, diced.
- You need 1 packages of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- It’s 3 of each Flour tortilla.
Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels instructions
- Mix cream cheese and Mexican cheese and heat for 30 seconds.
- Mix in dry ranch mix.
- Spread thick onto flour tortilla.
- Sprinkle with some of the diced jalapeños and crumbled bacon (I used the pickled jalapeños for this, not fresh ones.).
- Roll up and place seam side down on plastic wrap.
- Wrap tight in the plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and plastic wrap when ready to serve and carefully cut into 1 Inch slices.
- Plate and serve!.