Up-us.info – Jalapeno Poppers Pinwheels. Remember these Jalapeno Popper Pigs in a Blanket, Jalapeno Popper Chicken Sliders, or these Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers? These Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels rank high up there with. How to make easy Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels!
This Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels recipe is the best appetizer to bring to a party! Put this on your game day appetizer list. Jalapeño Poppers are maybe one of my favorite appetizers. You can cook Jalapeno Poppers Pinwheels using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Poppers Pinwheels
- You need 4 of large tortillas.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 Tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of chives.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced jalapeno (from jar).
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of bacon bits (optional).
An easy recipe for Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels filled with cheese, diced jalapeños, and crumbled bacon. Perfect for a snack, lunch or appetizer! If you love jalapeño popper recipes, here’s another. These Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels are perfect for watching football or the Superbowl or even on the go.
Jalapeno Poppers Pinwheels step by step
- Mix cream cheese, garlic powder, chives, diced jalapeno, shredded cheese, and bacon bits (optional), in a medium sized bowl..
- Once mixture is combined well spread into a large tortilla..
- Roll tortilla tightly and wrap in plastic rap. Let roll sit in fridge for 45min or longer. (Overnight is best).
- After done setting slice roll up and serve. Enjoy!!.
Seriously, how tasty would these be in your loved ones lunch?! Chicken Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels are so easy to make and always a hit at parties or potlucks! I will always make extra to have for lunch too! When I lived in Arizona I worked for a company that seemed. Jalapeño Popper Wonton Cups are the perfect game day recipe.