Up-us.info – Cast Iron Skillet Macho Nachos. You can cook Cast Iron Skillet Macho Nachos using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cast Iron Skillet Macho Nachos
- You need 6-8 of large handfuls of corn tortilla chips.
- You need 2 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s 2 cups of pepper jack cheese, shredded.
- It’s 2 cups of chilli.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced, black olives.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced, pickled jalapeños (if preferred).
- It’s 1/2 of diced, tomatoes.
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream (if preferred).
- Prepare 2 of scallions, diced.
- You need of Salsa or guacamole or both.
Cast Iron Skillet Macho Nachos instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- In a skillet lay half the chips, then top with a can of chilli, 1/2 the cheddar cheese and 1/2 the pepper jack cheese. Repeat the layering: chips, chilli, cheese..
- Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and gooey..
- Remove from oven and quickly top with the black olives, jalapeños, diced tomato, sour cream, and scallions. Serve hot with the side of salsa or guacamole. Enjoy!.