Up-us.info – Mike’s Low Carb 6 Cheese Grilled Jalapeño Poppers & Bronco Berry Sauce.
You can cook Mike’s Low Carb 6 Cheese Grilled Jalapeño Poppers & Bronco Berry Sauce using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike’s Low Carb 6 Cheese Grilled Jalapeño Poppers & Bronco Berry Sauce
- It’s 24 of LG Jalapeños [membranes & seeds removed – reserve tops – try to get straight LG peppers if at all possible].
- You need of ● For The Cream Cheese Mixture.
- It’s 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Shreaded Mexican 4 Cheese.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Shreaded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Hatch Green Chile Powder.
- You need as needed of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Granulated Onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s of ● For The Equipment.
- It’s 1 of Ziplock Bag.
- It’s 1 of Chili Pepper Grill Rack.
- You need of ● For The Options.
- Prepare Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s of Minced Bell Peppers [any color].
- You need 1 of Jalapeño Corer.
- It’s of ● Bronco Berry Sauce.
- Prepare of [see recipe below in step #8].
Mike’s Low Carb 6 Cheese Grilled Jalapeño Poppers & Bronco Berry Sauce instructions
- Heat grill for 10 minutes on high then turn down to 375°..
- Here’s what you’ll need. You can substitute all seasonings for 2 tbsp Goya Seasoning..
- Slice the tops from your Jalapeños and reserve them. Using a jalapeño corer, carefully remove all membranes and seeds..
- Heat your cheese mixture and all seasonings in the microwave for 1.5 minutes..
- Stir well and place mixture in a Ziplock Bag while still warm..
- Snip the bottom corner off and pipe cheese into your empty jalapeños. Add a fresh cilantro leaves to the top of your cheese. Place sliced caps back on for presentation purposes..
- Place on indirect heat for 30 to 35 minutes – depending upon the size of your jalapeños. Cover and seal..
- If opting: FOR THE BRONCO BERRY SAUCE ● 3/4 cup water ● 1/3 cup sugar ● 1/4 cup corn syrup ● 3 tablespoons pectin ● 2 teaspoons cornstarch ● 1 teaspoon vinegar ● 1/4 teaspoon red food coloring ● 1/8 teaspoon onion powder ● One dash cayenne pepper ● One dash garlic powder ● One dash paprika ● 1/4 cup minced red bell pepper ● 1/2 teaspoon minced canned jalapeno peppers. Simmer sauce for 25 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Yup! Ugly as all hell. But, do enjoy these super low carb, tummy filling, spicy, hot, creamy, spicy little snacks of goodness! Unless you’re a kid – these go great with ice cold Mexican beer!.