Up-us.info – Whole wheat vegan pizza. You can cook Whole wheat vegan pizza using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole wheat vegan pizza
- It’s 600 g of whole wheat flour.
- You need 40 g of yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 10 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 200 g of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 6-8 of ingredients of your choosing.
Whole wheat vegan pizza instructions
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the salt.
- In another recipient, add the yeast and the warm water and mix well.
- Add the oil to the mixed yeast and blend in.
- Combine both mixtures until there aren’t any lumps and you get an homogeneous dough. Add extra water and flour if necessary.
- When your dough isn’t sticky anymore, let it rest covered with a clean kitchen cloth in the oven tray for 20-30 minutes until it duplicates its volume.
- Knead. You can divide it into individual pizzas or make a big one.
- Preheat oven to medium temperature.
- When your dough flattened to your liking, add the tomato sauce and ingredients of your liking (recommended: sliced onions, soy meat, yellow sweet corn, black olives, pickles, garlic, basil, and oregano. If you like spiciness, you can add some hot sauce to the tomato sauce).
- Put the pizza/s in the oven for 30-40 minutes.