Up-us.info – Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot. Beef pot roast is Sunday dinner at its best. Make this recipe as a crock pot roast, or cook it in a Dutch oven. Either way, your family will enjoy juicy meat that is so tender, it practically melts in their mouth!
In a large slow cooker, place roast beef. Surround your roast with potatoes, onions, carrots, and herbs. It was one of the first recipes I ever added. You can cook Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot
- Prepare 2.5-3 lb of boneless chuck roast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1-1.5 cup of lower sodium beef broth.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn oil (for searing meat).
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper meat before searing.
This crockpot roast beef is perfect as leftovers as well… if you have any. But now that it’s just my youngest son and me, we can enjoy this pot roast for a. A good pot roast can be made with any cut of beef roast: chuck roast, round roast, or briskets. This pot roast in the crockpot is simply perfection.
Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan. Sear / brown seasoned meat on both sides..
- Remove meat. Add balsamic vinegar and beef broth and deglaze the pan..
- Stir in the rosemary, garlic and onion powder. Bring to boil..
- Place 2 bay leaves on bottom of crockpot. Place seared meat on top. Pour in the liquid from the pan. Liquid needs to come up to just below the top of the meat…. 3/4 the way up the meat..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove meat to platter. Thicken the gravy and serve with mashed potatoes..
Comfort food is my weakness and there’s nothing better than a hearty slow cooker pot roast. Crock Pot roast was always one of my dad’s specialties. He’d use Porterhouse seasoning, toss in some carrots, celery, onions and potatoes and cook that. It was the best pot roast I’ve ever eaten in my life. The BEST beef stew recipe — ultra-cozy and hearty and delicious, and easy to make in the Instant Pot or Crock Pot.