Up-us.info – Chocolate chunk banana ice cream. Taste: Kind of like bananas foster meets ice cream with a bit of chocolate. And if you add in the bourbon it takes the flavor profile to a whole new level! Texture: Ultra smooth and creamy with crunchy bites of chocolate.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Banana Chocolate-Chunk Ice Cream Banana Chocolate-Chunk Ice Cream. Mix almond milk and coffee creamer and pour into a ice cube tray and freeze. You can cook Chocolate chunk banana ice cream using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunk banana ice cream
- You need 2 of large bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of liquid coffee creamer i use vanilla almond creamer.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of lite coconut cream.
- Prepare of 2 Tablespoons raw honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chunks plus 1 or 2 Tablespoons separate.
Use a muffin silicone mold and scoop the banana “ice cream” into each cup, then sprinkle some chocolate chips over the top. Cut bananas into coins and place in freezer in a sealable bag. Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Banana Walnut Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream.
Chocolate chunk banana ice cream step by step
- Slice and freeze bananas.
- Mix almond milk and coffee creamer and pour into a ice cube tray and freeze.
- When bananas and almond milk mixture is frozen add to a blender and pour in coconut cream and honey and blend till smooth and well mixed then add in 1/2 cup chocolate chunks and lightly blend till chunks are slightly broken up and mixed.
- Pour mixture into a container and sprinkle on a 1 or 2 Tablespoons of the chocolate chunks add a tight fitting lid and freeze till solid. Then enjoy !.
As you can see, this velvety Banana Ice Cream recipe is ripe with dreamy dessert possibility! Recommended Tools to Make Banana Ice Cream Celebrate Father’s Day with creamy, rich ice cream bliss, featuring our seasonal Peach ice cream. Even with an ice cream machine, the process would never be completed in just five minutes. But, using a little ingenuity and her knowledge of healthy ingredients, Autumn was able to win the bet. She created a rich, creamy Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream using frozen bananas and unsweetened peanut butter.