Up-us.info – Spicy Beef Nachos. You can have Spicy Beef Nachos using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Nachos
- You need of meat sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 400 grams of ground beef.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder (1/2 or 1/4 for less fire).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 can of red kidney beans (drained).
- Prepare 1 cup of passato (or 1/2 cup tomato paste etc).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of guacamole.
- It’s 2 of avocado.
- You need 1 of fine dice tomato (scoop out seeds).
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of General.
- It’s 1 packages of corn chips.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cup of grated cheese.
Spicy Beef Nachos step by step
- Heat oil in pan..
- Medium dice onion and add to pan. Add garlic. Cook a few minutes on medium..
- Add beef mince and all spices. Break mince up with wooden spoon..
- Add passato, red kidney beans and 1/2 cup water. Simmer medium heat until sauce reduces ..
- Put sauce in oven dish, cover with corn chips, and cover with grated cheese. Bake medium until cheese melts..
- Make the guacamole while the cheese melts. Spoon out avocados and mash in bowl with fork. Add diced tomato and lemon juice. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Blob guacamole and sour cream over the top and serve!.