Up-us.info – Velveeta Nacho Cheese Bake. You can cook Velveeta Nacho Cheese Bake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Velveeta Nacho Cheese Bake
- Prepare 1 box of Velveeta shells & cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning mix.
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar, divided.
- You need 3/4 cup of thick & chunky salsa or picante sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of coarsely crushed fritos or tortilla chips.
Velveeta Nacho Cheese Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Prepare mac & cheese as directed on package..
- While mac & cheese is cooking, cook beef and taco seasoning as directed on package. Keep warm..
- Mix sour cream with mac & cheese..
- Spoon half of mac & cheese mixture in a 8-inch square baking dish. Then add ground beef, half of the shredded cheese and remaining mac & cheese..
- Cover and bake for 15 minutes..
- Top with salsa, remaining shredded cheddar and chips. Bake 5 minutes uncovered..
- Serve with your favorite nacho or taco toppings..