Up-us.info – Homemade Nacho Tortilla Chips. You can cook Homemade Nacho Tortilla Chips using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Nacho Tortilla Chips
- You need 1 dozen of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of bottle of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 6 tsp of powdered cheese.
Homemade Nacho Tortilla Chips step by step
- lightly brush both sides of the tortillas with olive oil.
- stack tortillas and cut into 6 wedges.
- bake at 350°F for 15 minutes (watch them closely to make sure they don’t burn).
- while the chips are baking, combine the powdered cheese and taco seasoning. adjust amounts to taste..
- remove chips from the oven when they begin to brown.
- straight from the oven, put the chips and the spice blend in a bag. shake to coat.
- best eaten right away, but they will keep in an airtight bag or container for 5 days.