Up-us.info – No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe. Angelic Bakehouse Flatzza is the perfect mash of wholesome and awesome. Angelic Bakehouse is free of milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, & sesame. Stir together the water, oil, sugar and salt in a liquid measuring cup until the sugar dissolves.
Then add healthier toppings that just go great with the crust. Use this dough recipe to add to any pizza topping recipe you want. I have included some of my recipe links below. You can have No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 3 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of yeast.
- You need 1 cup of luke-warm water.
- It’s of herbs like oregano if preferred.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of baking powder.
You will need for this recipe. Healthy easy whole wheat no oven pizza with different toppings.. Great recipe for No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe. I’ve been trying to experiment with wheat flour a lot these days.
No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe instructions
- Take 1 cup of water and dissolve the sugar in it. Add the yeast and mix it well. Keep it aside..
- Next, take flour and add olive oil, oregano, salt and baking powder and mix it well..
- Now,slowly add your yeast water and mix until it forms a sticky dough. Sprinkle some more flour if needed..
- This dough can be made ahead of time also. So keep it aside for 2 hours if making it the same day or keep it to proof overnight if making it in advance. You can also store extra dough wrapped in cling film in freezer for days when you are just craving some pizza. And, you are all done!.
I love to replace all-purpose flour with wheat flour wherever i can. So here is a no fuss and no knead healthy whole wheat pizza dough recipe for busy. Add flour and salt, stirring until dough is smooth; stir in more flour as needed. Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up to date with all of chef recipe series. This is a super easy low carb pizza crust made with Coconut Flour and Mozzarella.