Up-us.info – Baked Nachos. You can cook Baked Nachos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Nachos
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 medium of chopped tomato.
- It’s 1 small of can sliced olives (drained).
- You need 1 medium of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of jalepenos sliced.
- You need 1 can of black beans (rinsed).
- It’s 1 bag of tortillas chips.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded colby jack.
Baked Nachos step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Brown ground beef until no longer pink.
- Add all other ingredients besides the cheese and simmer until sauce thickens (about five minutes).
- Build your nachos. Start with a layer of chips then cheese then beef mix then more cheese. Repeat once..
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Top with salsa and sour cream and enjoy :).