Up-us.info – Sweet potato turkey nachos. These Irish nachos style baked sweet potato wedges are topped with my favorite nacho toppings and they’re dangerously good!! Such a fun sweet potato Irish nachos are basically loaded nachos made with french fries in place of the tortilla chips. I was really in the mood for them, especially after my.
Sweet Potato Nachos loaded with cheese, black beans, green onions, cilantro, avocado, and sour cream. Nachos sounded good, but not the chip part. I wanted my pan of sweet potatoes for lunch. You can have Sweet potato turkey nachos using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato turkey nachos
- You need of chips.
- Prepare 1 large of Sweet potato.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of meat topping.
- Prepare 1 packages of turkey taco meat.
- You need 1 can of vegan chili.
- It’s of fresh toppings.
- Prepare 1 small of diced or sliced Avacado.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkle cheese (optional).
I had the most brilliant idea ever. I told Josh to make Sweet Potato Nachos! Evenly slice sweet potatoes into rounds. Mason Jar Sweet Potato Ground Turkey ScramblePhysical Kitchness.
Sweet potato turkey nachos step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°. Slice sweet potato thinly and coat with olive oil, salt, cayenne pepper. Then line on cookie sheet and bake for 25min or until browning, flip half way through..
- While chips are cooking in the oven. Begin cooking the turkey meat on the stove over medium to med – high temp..
- Once meat is done drain excess oil and add in vegan (or chili/beans of choice). Cook on low until ready to put on chips.
- Once chips and meat are done Begin compiling nachos and desired topping. I also use plain greek yogurt as a healthier alternative to sour cream!.
Superbowl Sweet Potato Nachos with Ground TurkeyHungry by Nature. Sweet potatoes: Turn the grill on to medium high heat. Wash the sweet potatoes and pierce with a fork. Loving the textures of crispy nachos with the sauce and sweet potatoes. Can’t talk about bachelorette as am uk based so it’s not on here but I know how it is when hooked on.