Up-us.info – Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos. You can have Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos
- You need 1/2 of bag of tortilla chips.
- It’s 1 of bag of shredded cheese.
- It’s 4 pinch of sliced olives.
- You need 3 cup of shredded meat (smoked pork shoulder).
- Prepare 1 dash of Tapatio hot sauce.
- You need of guacamole.
- It’s of salsa.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 can of refried beans.
Smoked Shredded Pork Shoulder Macho Nachos instructions
- Okay.. so, not everyone is going to be extremely lucky like we were and have their friends spend over 12 hours smoking a pork shoulder with pineapple injection and giving you a Tupperware full to go home with… But if you are or you know how to smoke your own.. this recipe is super exciting..
- Spread out some delicious, crunchy tortilla chips, (I used Calidad brand) on a small baking sheet and cover with shredded cheese of your choice,( again, I used marble cheddar), be thorough, every hates a cheeseless chip. Put in oven on 350° for about 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Take chips out of the oven and sprinkle with sliced black olives.
- Add a moderate layer of refried beans and another layer of cheese and stick back in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Tapatio(or your favorite hot sauce.
- Spread a layer of your shredded meat and another layer of cheese..
- Place back in oven for two more minutes..
- Get out your salsa, sour cream and guacamole! I just sliced up an avocado :P. Its time to eat!.