Up-us.info -Chicken Nachos. You can cook Chicken Nachos using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Nachos
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 box of velveeta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced tomatos.
- It’s 2 of sliced jalapenos.
- Prepare 1/2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 clove of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chives (green onions).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of badia seasoninig.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chicken broth (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 packages of tortilla chips.
Chicken Nachos instructions
- Rinse and clean chicken breasts, cut chicken breast into small cubes, add 2 teaspoons of taco seasoning, the badia seasoning and ground black pepper. Thoroughly mix with chicken breast. Put to the side and let it marinate for 10-15 mins..
- Preheat the burner to medium heat, use a spaghetti pot, or something similar to cook your cheese in. Cut 1/2 block of velveeta into squares, add milk then the squares. Turn the burner to medium low and let the mixture simmer for 2 minutes then continue to stir until the cheese is melted..
- Add tomatoes, 1/4 cup of onions, jalapenos and the remainder of the taco seasoning. Stir in with the cheese mixture and turn the heat down to low put the lid on and let the cheese simmer..
- Preheat frying pan to medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. When, the oil is hot, add the chicken cubes and the garlic cloves and the remainder of the onions. Cook cubes until golden brown on both sides. You can add chicken both for additional favor, it’s optional..
- Remove the cooked cubes from the heat once golden brown, then you return to the cheese , scoop the chicken cubes in the cheese then stir, repeat the process until all the cubes are in the cheese. Sprinkle the chives in the dip then stir….