Up-us.info – Pulled Pork Nachos. You can have Pulled Pork Nachos using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork Nachos
- Prepare 2-3 lb of pork shoulder.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of medium red onion, quartered.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion, diced.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese.
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- It’s of Tortilla chips.
- Prepare of Diced tomatoes.
- You need of Salsa.
- It’s of Guacamole.
Pulled Pork Nachos step by step
- Add pork, onion, and seasonings to 6-quart slow cooker. Coat meat in seasonings. Add the ketchup and mustard and spread evenly to cover the meat..
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours..
- Remove meat and shred..
- Preheat oven to 400˚F..
- Layer chips, pork, onion, diced tomatoes, BBQ sauce, and cheese in a baking pan..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Serve with salsa and guacamole..