Up-us.info – Easy Jalapeño Poppers. You can have Easy Jalapeño Poppers using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Jalapeño Poppers
- Prepare 5-7 of Jalapeño (4 Poblanos).
- Prepare 8 oz of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need 2/3 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
Easy Jalapeño Poppers instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400 F.
- Chop Jalapeños in half. These can be substituted with Poblano Peppers cut into quarters for less spice. Remove the seeds from the peppers and set aside..
- Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper into microwave safe mixing bowl..
- Lightly mix contents in mixing bowl with a fork..
- Cover and microwave for 1.5 minutes..
- After taking the bowl out of the microwave mix until the contents are evenly distributed..
- Puts contents into a Ziplock bag and cut the corner off..
- Fill each pepper with cream cheese mixture and place on a cookie sheet..
- Place into oven and let cook for 20-30 minutes..
- Take out of oven and arrange..