Day Before Payday Shephards Pie. You can cook Day Before Payday Shephards Pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Day Before Payday Shephards Pie
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 10 of servings instant mashed potatoes.
- It’s 4 cups of ketchup (more or less).
- Prepare 1 can of whole corn.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 cups of shredded sharp cheese (more or less).
Day Before Payday Shephards Pie step by step
- Brown hamburger meat and season to taste. I use salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder & worshestire..
- While meat is cooking, prepare your mashed potatoes according to instructions. When done add butter and sour cream (it makes it taste better) and mix well..
- When meat is done cooking, drain and pour in a large bowl. Add ketchup and veggies. Stir together very well..
- Pour meat mixture into a 9×13 baking dish, then top with mashed potatoes..
- Bake COVERED on 350 for 30 minutes. Take out of the oven, add the cheese on top of the mashed potatoes and bake UNCOVERED for about 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted..
- Serve warm with a salad on the side 👌.