Tri-tip Roast. You can cook Tri-tip Roast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tri-tip Roast
- You need 2 pound of tri-tip roast, excess fat trimmed.
- It’s 6-8 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
Tri-tip Roast step by step
- In a food processor or a blender, pulse the seasoning ingredient for several times..
- Pat dry the tri-tip roast with paper towel and put it inside a a large Ziploc bag..
- Put the seasoning mixture inside the bag, squeeze out as much air as possible and seal the bag. Spread the seasoning and massage the meat at the same time, making sure all surfaces are covered with the mixture. Leave it at room temperature for about one hour..
- Insert a meat thermometer into the center of the roast. Air fry at 400F (200C) for about 20-25 minutes until the desired temperature is reached, 125F (52C) for rare, 135F (57C) for medium rare and 145F (63C) for medium..
- Let the roast rest for about 10 minutes before serving..