Up-us.info – Chiles Rellenos. You can cook Chiles Rellenos using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chiles Rellenos
- It’s 4 of poblano peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3 large of eggs, seperated.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatoes, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 of corn oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Chiles Rellenos instructions
- Roast all sides of peppers over an open flame, while hot, put in a covered saucepan.
- Brown beef over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic and tomato, cook for 2 minutes. season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove peppers from pot and peel skin.
- Cut peppers down the side and remove all seeds and ribs.
- Stuff each pepper with half beef mixture and half cheese. Use a toothpick to hold the cut closed.
- Whip egg whites until fluffy, add the yokes and gently fold in.
- Heat 1/4 inch oil over medium heat.
- Lightly coat each pepper in flour, then coat with egg.
- Fry each pepper until golden brown, drain on paper towels.
- Enjoy with Awesome Sour Cream or your favorite dipping sauce.