Thin sirloin tip steak easy and delicious. Ordering Tips: Steak derived from the Sirloin Tip, formerly known as the Round Tip. Looking for a faster and easier beef stroganoff recipe? This classic recipe has been tested and perfected just for you!
This top sirloin steak is pan-seared to caramelized perfection for a satisfying Preparation is easy with a few basic tips. Then remove it from the fridge an hour. Proper preparation of sirloin tip steaks and cooking for the correct time are the basic tricks to make delicious steaks. You can cook Thin sirloin tip steak easy and delicious using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thin sirloin tip steak easy and delicious
- Prepare 1 pound of sirloin tip steak thin.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- You need As needed of flour.
- You need As needed of oil to fry in.
You can always opt for grilled and pan-fried sirloin tip steak recipes for serving a Easy Sirloin Tip Steak Recipes. Sirloin steak tastes great when cooked in medium rare doneness. The sirloin tip steak is a very lean, boneless, thin-cut steak perfect for quick and easy meals. This classic cut of beef is sure to spice up fajitas or stir-fry!
Thin sirloin tip steak easy and delicious instructions
- Season each side of the steaks I used about a total of 1/2 teaspoon of each spice total.
- Get the oil hot.
- Flour each steak both sides. And fry..
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
To avoid cross-contamination and prevent food-borne illnesses, follow these easy steps: Wash hands well in hot, soapy water before handling. Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier. Steak purist as he is, hubs preferred his steak without this marinade and didn’t use it. In hindsight I wish I would have followed suit. An easy and delicious sirloin steak recipe with a homemade fajitas seasoning mix!