Up-us.info – Halfway Mexican Nachos. You can cook Halfway Mexican Nachos using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Halfway Mexican Nachos
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of salt&pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumen.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion.
- You need 1 packages of corn tortillas.
- It’s 1 medium of tomatoe.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of low fat cheese.
- It’s 1/2 head of iceburg lettuce.
Halfway Mexican Nachos step by step
- preheat oven to 400°.
- cut tortillas into quarters and on a baking sheet drizzle with olive oil & sea salt.
- throw in the oven, turn over halfway through the process or until they’re golden brown & crispy on each side.
- dice onion, tomato and lettuce. set aside separately.
- on a skillet, medium heat, add ground turkey, cumen, salt, pepper.
- squeeze garlic into paste and add to ground beef aswell..
- when meat beings to brown, add about 2Tbs of diced onion. cook til translucent..
- add about the same amount of diced tomato. cook til ground turkey is golden brown. and set aside..
- when your tortilla chips are ready pull out of the oven and let cool.
- on your plate place a layer of tortilla chips, then add a layer of ground turkey, add cheese (melted or u can sprinkle cheese on top and throw in the microwave for a few secs) add a layer of a mixture of lettuce, tomato, onion. and top with avacado. hope u enjoy this healthy twist on this Mexican dish!!.