Up-us.info – Healthy muffins. These muffins stay true to their healthy promise, using whole-wheat flour, apple butter, coconut oil These muffins are just as simple and healthy as they sound. The base is made up of flour, eggs. All healthy diets should include muffins.
Now everyone can enjoy! “Healthy” bakery muffins can hide plenty of refined flour and sugar. These easy and super healthy applesauce muffins are so soft, moist, and secretly vegan and oil free! These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients. You can cook Healthy muffins using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy muffins
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of oats flour.
- Prepare 0.5 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 0.25 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- It’s of Small piece of butter.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need of Cardamom seeds.
- It’s of Raisins and cashews.
- You need of Mashed bananas.
- It’s of Strawberry for topping.
- It’s 0.5 tbsp of tsp coco powder.
They’re made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup or honey. Here are some of my favorites, along. Healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. The greek yogurt adds protein Healthy chocolate zucchini muffins made with whole wheat flour and no butter or refined sugars.
Healthy muffins instructions
- In a bowl mix yogurt, vanilla extract. Sieve wheat flour, oats flour, baking powder, pinch salt and baking soda to the same bowl..
- Mix well and add jaggery, oil to it. Mix until no lumps found..
- Now preheat oven at 350F.
- Now take a portion of batter and add half of bananas, raisins, cardamom and pour to muffin pan. Add strawberry on top.
- Now mix cocoa powder to other portion of batter. Add more jaggery/sugar based on your taste. Mix it with banana, raisins and cardamom..
- Pour it to muffin pan. Add strawberry as a topping.
- Now place the muffin pan in oven and bake it for 25 minutes..
- Once prepared let it cool for 10 minutes. Remove it and serve hot.
Store-bought muffins (even healthy-sounding versions like Starbucks Zucchini Walnut Muffin) can pack more fat and calories than a cupcake! Instead, try these homemade healthy muffin recipes for weight loss. They’re all created by registered dietitians and healthy eating experts who know how to keep the taste but leave out all that other stuff. If you make any of these healthy muffin recipes leave a comment and let me know how you liked them! This Healthy Zucchini Muffins recipe is the best!!