Up-us.info – Lemon Squares. You can cook Lemon Squares using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Squares
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 2 cups of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 4 tsp of flour.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare of Rind of 1 whole lemon; prepare with lemon zester.
- You need of Icing sugar for topping.
Lemon Squares instructions
- Cream the flour, butter, icing sugar and salt together until crumbly. Pat down gently into 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake until lightly tan/brown – 20 minutes at 325 degrees..
- Combine all remaining ingredients (except icing sugar for topping) and pour over hot crust. Bake 35 more minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with sifted icing sugar for topping. Let cool. Cut with a wet knife..
- Serve and enjoy!.