Up-us.info – Healthy fondue.. The Best Healthy Fondue Recipes on Yummly Healthy Valentine’s Day Fondue, Cauldron Fondue, Cauli’ Fondue. A healthy fondue recipe sauce can make or break your calorie and fat intake.
Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire TV. Cocoa powder, coconut oil, and almond butter come together to create a healthy homemade chocolate “fondue” dessert dip. It’s interactive, easy to customize to different tastes. You can have Healthy fondue. using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy fondue.
- Prepare 350 grams of 50% cocoa dark chocolate.
- It’s 1/2 can of whipping cream.
- You need 10 of strawberry.
- You need 1 of kiwi.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- It’s 1 of melon.
- It’s 1 of apple.
- It’s 50 grams of granola.
Check out this tasty fondue recipe that will be a hit at any dinner party! Consequently, Nutrition Data’s higher-rated foods may not necessarily be healthier for you than. If you have a fondue set this is a good opportunity to break it out! Put the bouillon on to boil in a saucepan and when boiling pour into a fondue pot with the burner lit underneath.
Healthy fondue. instructions
- Heat all the chocolate in bain marie..
- When it all has melted, add carefully the whipping cream and keep mixing until all the cream disappear.
- While the chocolate is melting, take a medium to small melon and cut it (not in half!), cut the top so you can take enough flesh and all the seeds .you will use the melon to put all the melted chocolate!.
- Cut a slice (thin!) Of the bottom of the melon, so that it gets stable when you place it on a table/plate..
- Take all the fruits(including the melon flesh) and cut them into bite sizes. Reserve them in a bowl.
- Take the amount of granola you want and put it in a separate bowl.
- By this time, the chocolate is fully melted, add whipping cream, mix it, let heat for one more minute, take it and put it into the melon..
- Take one fruit, drow it in the chocolate, put on the granola and have a delicious breakfast!.
Healthy Spinach Artichoke Fondue with healthy dippers like apples, celery, broccoli make for a delicious and fun fancy dinner night in with family! Gluten-Free,healthy chocolate fondue,Healthy Dessert,healthy fondue,healthy recipe,Recipe This Dreamy Dark Chocolate Fondue is a delicious lighter version of the traditional dessert! Transfer to a fondue pot and serve immediately with dippers of choice. This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional. Despite its status as a tired, dowdy party trick, Fondue remains a seriously delicious way to enjoy cheese.