Up-us.info – Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato. You can have Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato
- It’s 1 of recipe butter Poached Chicken ,recipe attached in direction step #1.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh herbs, I used a mix of chives, parsley and thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Spicy ranch dressig/dip, recipe attached in direction step #2, or more if desired.
- It’s 4 of medium to large fresh beef steak tomatos.
- You need 8 cup of mixed lettece greens.
- Prepare 2 of medium cucumbers, peeled if desired and sliced.
- You need 8 of slices of crispy cooked bacon, crumbled into bite size pieces.
- You need of GARNISH.
- Prepare 1 of recipe Bacon Cheese Breadsticks, recipe attached in direction step #3.
Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato instructions
- Have chicken meat removed from bone and cut into bite size pieces, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361056-lemon-herb-butter-poached-chicken-breasts.
- In a bowl combine chicken pieces, celery, onion, herbs and ranch dressing. Spicy Ranch Dressing / dip attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Divide lettece between 4 plates. Core tomatoes and cut in wedges but don’t cut through just open enough to be able to fill with chicken salad. Place tomato in center of greens fill tomato with chicken salad. Divide cucumbers between plates and add bacon and serve with additional ranch dressing on the side. Serve with Bacon Cheese Breadstcks. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348315-bacon-wrapped-cheese-breadsticks.