Up-us.info – Vegan banana scones. Vegan Banana Scones with just the right amount of density, flake and fluff, a delicious crust, super yum banana bread taste, toasty nuts, and an over-the-top splatter of maple glaze. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Rate Recipe. Vegan Banana Scones made healthy with whole grain flour, coconut oil, and lightly sweetened.
These healthy, hearty vegan scones are a wonderful breakfast or snack. Paleo Vegan Banana Scones made with almond flour and coconut sugar. Bananas: The star of the show! You can have Vegan banana scones using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan banana scones
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of bisquick flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cold vegan butter (sticks cut into cubes).
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 4 of table spoons of caster sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plant based milk (I used oatlay).
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Extra flour for working the dough.
- Prepare of You can always substitute any vegan ingredients forregular stuff.
Bananas give these scones amazing flavor as well as a lot of natural sweetness. These banana nut scones are deliciously moist, flaky, and crumbly. Combining the flavor of banana bread and the texture of scones These banana scones were a complete spur-of-the-moment recipe. Today, I will be showing you guys how to make this yummy vegan banana scone recipe!
Vegan banana scones instructions
- Mash the bananas and set aside. Get your flour sifted. Using your hands combine the cold butter cubes until the flour feels grainy or looks like sand. Then add the sugar and bananas, mixing well. Turn your oven to 350 degrees..
- After mixing well, add the plant based milk and work into a doughy ball adding flour if it’s too sticky. After you get the firmness you like, roll your dough on a cutting board making sure to flour it first. Make sure your rolling pin is also floured. After rolling a circle of 1 inch thick cut into triangles (or whatever shape you like). Brush the scones with some milk and even sprinkle some sugar if you like..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. They are moist and flaky too..
These are super soft in the inside and semi-crunchy on the. These vegan banana oat scones are made with a combination of whole wheat and oat flours which gives them a really unique texture and flavor. Alternatively, the scones are delicious served as a dinner roll with dishes such as vegan mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy. Healthy, vegan baked breads, muffins and scones made with whole grains, fruits and natural sweeteners. From fan-favorites like this Vegan Banana Bread, Vegan Buttermilk Biscuits.