Up-us.info – Mexican Chicken Pinwheels. You can cook Mexican Chicken Pinwheels using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Chicken Pinwheels
- It’s 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 4 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of refried beans.
- It’s 4 oz of can of diced green chilies (drain well!).
- You need 1/2 cup of chunky salsa drained very well of all excess liquid.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 6 of soft flour tortillas (8 inch).
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheddar jack cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of Chicken breast luncheon meat (good quality is better!!).
Mexican Chicken Pinwheels instructions
- Combine first six ingredients. Mix well by hand or use a hand mixer. Refrigerate for at least 1 hr..
- Lay out six tortillas and spread roughly 1/3 cup of mixture evenly to within 1/2 inch of edge of each tortilla. (You will have some left over…..its great in a sandwich or as a dip!!).
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of the shredded cheese on each tortilla then top each one with 6 slices of the luncheon meat..
- Roll up each tortilla tightly and place seam side down in a large sealed dish or container. Refrigerate at least 3 hours..
- Cut each tortilla into 8 equal pieces. Makes 48 appetizer bites. They ALWAYS fly off the table!!!!.