Bacon Carbonara. Pasta, eggs, cheese, and bacon come together in the ultimate Italian favorite: spaghetti carbonara. We are making Carbonara with thick sliced bacon. Was so afraid of carbonara but this recipe makes it so easy.
Cook the pasta following pack instructions. A well-made carbonara is the ultimate crowd-pleaser. A well-made carbonara is the ultimate crowd-pleaser. You can have Bacon Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Carbonara
- Prepare 200 grams of Pasta.
- You need 250 ml of All Purpose Cream.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Bacon sliced into bits.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Onion.
- It’s of McCormick Carbonara mix.
- You need slices of Mushroom.
It can be thrown together quickly for a simple Sunday night dinner on the couch, yet. Download Bacon carbonara stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. How to make Spaghetti Carbonara with Bacon. In a skillet, cook bacon until brown and crispy.
Bacon Carbonara instructions
- Melt butter in a heated pan.
- Cook the bacon bits, onion and mushroom slices in the melted butter then set aside.
- Pour the Cream in a saucepan. Add the McCormick carbonara mix and stir until dissolved in a medium heat.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese onto the the mixture and continue to stir until it boils. Add parmesan cheese depending on the taste desired.
- Pour the carbonara sauce on the cooked pasta.
Transfer the bacon to paper towels to drain, reserving the fat in the skillet. Drain; remove from skillet, and set aside. Since I wanted to go for a carbonara-like pasta, I knew I needed a creamy base to hold the bacon clusters and pasta together. This Creamy Carbonara is a plate of heavenly, creamy pasta. Silky spaghetti with crispy pancetta in a super creamy and cheesy sauce.