Steak Fajita Nachos. You can cook Steak Fajita Nachos using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak Fajita Nachos
- It’s 2 lb of carne asade meat.
- You need 3/4 loaf of white queso velveeta.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers ( i use green).
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 packages of tortilla triangles.
- Prepare 1 can of mild rotel.
Steak Fajita Nachos instructions
- preheat skillet on low, throw in a dash of butter.
- Throw in the carne asada meat and cook it on medium low.
- Slice the bell peppers in 2 thinner slices or thicker.
- Chop the onions up in to slices.
- Add the onion and bell pepper to the meat in the skillet and turn on low.
- Well that cooks chop the Velveeta up into cubes adding a can of Rotel.
- Put tortilla chips on a plate or in a bowl and add the meat.
- Top with Velveeta queso and you’re.