Up-us.info – Traditional Algerian Dessert. You can cook Traditional Algerian Dessert using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Traditional Algerian Dessert:
- You need 1 cup of cinnamon sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of salted butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of oil.
- You need 3 cups of ground roasted almonds.
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 0.5 teaspoons of baking powder.
Traditional Algerian Dessert step by step
- Whisk the cinnamon sugar, oil and butter..
- Add the ground almond, baking powder and flour. Knead with your hands..
- Let the dough rest for an hour..
- Shape the dough into small balls, and make a small indent. Place them in a pan..
- Cook at 150 degrees Celsius, until golden brown from the bottom..
- Add some cinnamon powder in the indent made. Enjoy..