Up-us.info – Lemon Dill Chicken Salad. This simple, healthy chicken salad recipe is made with breast meat from a cooked rotisserie chicken, fresh lemon and dill. A tart lemon-buttermilk dressing heavy with dill coats chicken, celery and lemon penne pasta. This dish serves a capacity crowd, making it perfect for the church picnic.
The chicken salad was also great served in a whole wheat pita bread for a healthy lunch. Learn how to make Greek lemon-dill grilled chicken salad & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. A fabulous Greek salad with a few tasty additions like chickpeas and fresh dill. You can cook Lemon Dill Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Dill Chicken Salad
- You need 3 cups of roast chicken breast cut into 3/4″ cubes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cups of diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced celery.
- You need 1 of VERY small garlic clove, finely minced or grated.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare a few of turns of black pepper.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of finely chopped dill.
Swap fresh peppers for roasted peppers if desired. Lemon Chicken Salad, and Savoring Those Things of a More Delicate Nature. I’ll admit that I’ve always been a real softy. And bright lemon, creamy yogurt, and fresh dill carefully combined with tender chicken make for just such a cool delicacy.
Lemon Dill Chicken Salad instructions
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and fold to season and incorporate evenly and thoroughly..
- Enjoy over salad greens, in a sandwich, with crackers, or with some pasta mixed in. :).
But this Lemon Chicken Salad is terrific even without it! A substantial salad with a lemon marinated chicken, dressed with a dill lemon dressing with a touch of honey. Easy chickpea salad recipe with lemon, fresh dill, crisp cucumber and tomatoes that’s quick to. Fresh lemon juice lightens up the salad and makes all the ingredients taste fresh. Extra-virgin olive oil balances the lemon and makes the dressing creamy.