Up-us.info – Fruity Cashew Chicken Salad. You can cook Fruity Cashew Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruity Cashew Chicken Salad
- Prepare 3 of lbs. cooked chicken breast, chopped.
- You need 3 of celery stalks, sliced.
- You need 2 of Braeburn apples, diced.
- Prepare 1 of large bunch seedless red grapes, sliced in half.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions, sliced.
- It’s 12 oz. of salted cashews, roughly chopped.
- It’s of __________________________.
- It’s of dressing:.
- Prepare 2-1/2 cups of mayonnaise.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of dark brown sugar.
Fruity Cashew Chicken Salad instructions
- In a large bowl, using a rubber spatula, mix together all the salad ingredients..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Taste and adjust to your preference. Pour over salad and mix well. Cover and refrigerate..
- NOTE: Overnight the salad soaks up the dressing, so you may need/want to mix up and add more dressing the next day..