Up-us.info – Oatmeal Apple Muffins. You can cook Oatmeal Apple Muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Apple Muffins
- Prepare 2 cups of oat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg or cinnamon (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk (I used coconut milk).
- It’s 1/4 cup of apple sauce.
- It’s 1 of apple (diced).
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Nuts (optional).
Oatmeal Apple Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven 400° and set muffin tin aside..
- Distribute batter in muffin tin then put in oven..
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together using a hand mixer until combined and fluffy..
- When ready set aside to cool and serve with a chilled glass of milk..