Up-us.info – Bite-Sized Snack Chicken Breast Mayo Yakitori. You can cook Bite-Sized Snack Chicken Breast Mayo Yakitori using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bite-Sized Snack Chicken Breast Mayo Yakitori
- You need 150 grams of Chicken breast meat (thigh also OK).
- It’s 1 dash of ★Sake.
- You need 1 dash of ★Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of White flour.
- It’s 1 dash of Soy sauce.
- It’s 10 of Toothpicks.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt (final seasoning).
- It’s 1 of if desired Cute toothpicks.
Bite-Sized Snack Chicken Breast Mayo Yakitori instructions
- Cut the chicken into thin pieces along the grain. You can also use leftover offcuts. Put in a plastic bag and rub in the ★ ingredients..
- Add flour and continue to rub in. Work the flour into the entire mixture..
- Skewer 2 pieces with a toothpick..
- Apply oil to a frying pan and saute the chicken skewers. Once the bottom has browned, decrease to low heat, flip over, cover with a lid, and cook for 2 minutes..
- Remove the lid. If the chicken has a golden brown color, add soy sauce, lightly toss with the meat, and stop the heat. If using thigh meat and you’re concerned about the excess oil, wipe before adding the soy sauce..
- Transfer to a serving dish, sprinkle salt and it’s complete. Serve with ichimi spice or cayenne chili peppers, aonori, roasted sesame, etc. as desired..
- The salt is the key, so don’t forget it at the final step..
- After cooking, you can change the toothpicks for something cuter..