Up-us.info – Quick Dal Puri (Kids snack ideas). You can have Quick Dal Puri (Kids snack ideas) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Dal Puri (Kids snack ideas)
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Moong Dal water soaked in warm for hr..
- It’s 1 cup of Atta.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Chilli powder.
- It’s of Jeera powder.
- Prepare of Garam masala.
- You need of Water to knead the dough.
- You need of All spice powders are as per taste.
Quick Dal Puri (Kids snack ideas) instructions
- Grind the soaked Dal to a paste consistency using water and mix all the ingredients and prepare poori dough..
- Make sure the dough is not so loose.Alternatively you can add mashed boiled tuvar or moong dal and knead the dough as well..
- Using cookie cutters make any desired shape and fry the poori is in medium hot oil..