Up-us.info – Onigiri Rice Balls. You can cook Onigiri Rice Balls using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Onigiri Rice Balls
- It’s 2 cups of Japanese rice.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Nori seaweed.
- It’s of Rice condiments(I chose seaweed and some sesame seasonings, but whatever you like is okay).
- It’s of nori and rice condiments are optional. Just rice and salt will do.
Onigiri Rice Balls step by step
- 1. Cook rice, not too soggy. Rice and water 1:1 ratio for Japanese rice..
- 2. Shape rice using both hands. Make a triangle shape if possible, but round is good too..
- 3. To avoid rice from sticking to your hands, wet your hands lightly each time you shape onigiri..
- 4. Top them with rice condiments..