Up-us.info – Eggplant Party Appetiser with Yogurt Dip. You can have Eggplant Party Appetiser with Yogurt Dip using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Party Appetiser with Yogurt Dip
- Prepare 1 of long aubergine.
- It’s of Salt to season.
- You need 2 tablespoon of white sesame seeds.
- Prepare 100 grams of bread/biscuit crumbs.
- It’s of Oil to fry.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare of For dip:.
- You need 4 tablespoon of fresh Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tahini paste.
- Prepare of Salt to season.
Eggplant Party Appetiser with Yogurt Dip instructions
- Rinse and slice the aubergine into roundels.
- Season with salt and keep the aubergine marinated for 5-7 minutes.
- Add enough oil in a wok to fry.
- Crack and beat the egg well in a bowl.
- In another bowl, add the bread crumbs, sesame seeds, Italian seasoning and some salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Now coat every sliced aubergine first in the egg and then in the bread crumbs.
- Fry them in batches until golden brown.
- Rest the fried ones on an absorbent paper for a while.
- For a quick delicious dip, combine the yogurt, tahini and salt. Mix well.
- Serve the crispy fried aubergine accompanied with the yogurt dip.Enjoy!.
- Watch full recipe video at: https://youtu.be/4c8AetsJAP8.