Up-us.info – Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins. Sprinkle with sparkling white sugar, if desired. Remove them from the oven, and as soon as you can handle them turn them out of the pan onto a rack to cool. In this video, you will be surprised to know how dragon fruit can boost your metabolism and speed up weight loss!
The fruit is spherical, red colored with notable scales. A wide variety of white dragon fruit options are available to you, such as dragon fruit. Packed with fruits, veggies and whole grains, you can be sure your little one gets a whole lot of nutrition Make sure your broccoli and zucchini are steamed. You can have Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins
- You need 4 of eggs separate yolk from white.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dragonfruit purée.
You will want the zucchini you use to be on the Lots of Nutrition in One Muffin. These fruit and veggie muffins have all of the elements to. Dragon fruit is a tropical fruit that is native to Central America. This nutrient-rich fruit has a flaming Dragon fruit contains antioxidants such as vitamin C, betacyanins, betaxanthins, and polyphenolic White Pitaya (Hylocereus undatus) Juice Attenuates Insulin Resistance and Hepatic Steatosis in.
Steamed White Dragon Fruit Muffins step by step
- Whisk the egg white while adding sugar in 3 portions until medium peaks.
- Add the butter in the mixture then mix lightly.
- Slowly add the flour and fold lightly.
- Pour in the dragon fruit purée and fold.
- Pour the mixture in the ramekins and steam for 25 minutes.
Sliced white dragon fruit or pitaya on white plate on the table, close-up. Take everything in a blender and puree smooth. Pour it into glasses and serve immediately. Pictorial: I bought this beautiful looking dragon fruit in my supermarket. Creamy dragon fruit smoothie made with coconut milk, banana, mango, and chia seeds.