Up-us.info – Super healthy vegan granola. Naturally sweetened, butter-free, and the perfect breakfast or snack. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Add all ingredients to a large bowl.
Our crispy, crunchy granola delivers healthy fats, protein, and energy-boosting whole grains without the added sweetners. Healthiest Ever Granola » Whole Foods & oil-free Recipe PDF Slightly modified recipe from Jenny Mustards’ Super Healthy Granola recipe (shared with permission) Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free. This vegan and gluten free granola recipe is naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup and makes the perfect crunchy snack or on the go breakfast! You can have Super healthy vegan granola using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super healthy vegan granola
- It’s 1 cup of steel-cut oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of hemp seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flax seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cashews.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hazelnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of goji berries.
- You need 1/2 cup of black cherries, quartered and pitted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of agave syrup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of virgin coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
Old-Fashioned Oats: Make sure to buy gluten-free certified old-fashioned oats if you want to make a gluten free granola. Oats are a great source of soluble fiber which helps lower LDL (bad) cholesterol. Almonds: Almonds are one of my favorite healthy snacks because they provide so many nutrients like vitamin E, calcium, phosphorus, riboflavin, and heart. If you give any of these vegan granola recipes a try, let us know!
Super healthy vegan granola instructions
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, ensuring that the ingredients are well mixed. Spread thinly on baking sheets.
- Bake in the oven at 300F for about 10-15 minutes, ensuring that you don’t burn it..
- Serve with vegan almond milk and banana slices, or enjoy as is..
Leave a comment or take a picture and tag it #minimalistbaker on Instagram. Vegan friendly (and pretty neat if you ask me!). Chopping up the oats a bit also helps the concoction stick together better. Full-sized rolled oats are great and all, but they tend to break apart a bit easier because of their larger, flakier shape. A few quick pulses in the food processor did the job nicely!