Up-us.info – Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot. Beef pot roast is Sunday dinner at its best. Make this recipe as a crock pot roast, or cook it in a Dutch oven. Either way, your family will enjoy juicy meat that is so tender, it practically melts in their mouth!
Pour over beef broth and Worcestershire. It was one of the first recipes I ever added. This crockpot roast beef is perfect as leftovers as well… if you have any. You can cook Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot
- Prepare 2.5-3 lb of boneless chuck roast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1-1.5 cup of lower sodium beef broth.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry rosemary.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn oil (for searing meat).
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper meat before searing.
But now that it’s just my youngest son and me, we can enjoy this pot roast for a. A good pot roast can be made with any cut of beef roast: chuck roast, round roast, or briskets. Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast: You can turn this into a slow cooker recipe. However, for the best flaovr, you must sear the bacon.
Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan. Sear / brown seasoned meat on both sides..
- Remove meat. Add balsamic vinegar and beef broth and deglaze the pan..
- Stir in the rosemary, garlic and onion powder. Bring to boil..
- Place 2 bay leaves on bottom of crockpot. Place seared meat on top. Pour in the liquid from the pan. Liquid needs to come up to just below the top of the meat…. 3/4 the way up the meat..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove meat to platter. Thicken the gravy and serve with mashed potatoes..
Wow…one of the best roasts Ive ever had I didnt have Worchestercire…so i used red wine vinegar soy sauce and a dash of brown. This pot roast in the crockpot is simply perfection. Comfort food is my weakness and there’s nothing better than a hearty slow cooker pot roast. Crock Pot roast was always one of my dad’s specialties. He’d use Porterhouse seasoning, toss in some carrots, celery, onions and potatoes and cook that.