Up-us.info – Biscuits and gravy breakfast bake. You can cook Biscuits and gravy breakfast bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscuits and gravy breakfast bake
- It’s 1 lb of hot or mild country sausage.
- Prepare 6 of eggs beaten with a little salt.
- You need 8 oz of cheese of choice, I used cheddar, shredded.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of baking mix.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 2 of white country gravy packets.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
Biscuits and gravy breakfast bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Brown sausage, most of the way,in the pan you’re going to bake the casserole in. mine had very little fat in it so I didn’t drain..
- In a separate pan or skillet, melt the butter and scramble the eggs MOST of the way, and spread over sausage. Sprinkle with cheese..
- In a bowl, make your drop biscuits with the baking mix and milk. Using an ice cream scoop sprayed with cooking spray, dollop out your biscuits on top and sprinkle more cheese around the biscuits. I leave a crust edge because we love crispy browned cheese. Bake til biscuits are golden brown, about 20 minutes or less..
- In a saucepan, bring 2 cups of Water to a boil with 2 packets of white country gravy packets. Bring to a boil whisking almost constantly. Remove from heat. Slice a piece of casserole and cover with gravy!.