Up-us.info – Creamy Chicken-broccoli Casserole With Wheat Pasta. You can cook Creamy Chicken-broccoli Casserole With Wheat Pasta using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken-broccoli Casserole With Wheat Pasta
- You need 1 packages of Spiral whole wheat pasta.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Chicken cut in 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Salt free dried Italian spice blend or thyme.
- It’s 16 oz of Frozen corn, thawed.
- You need 16 oz of Frozen cut broccoli , thawed.
- It’s 8 oz of Fat-free cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Plain nonfat yogurt.
Creamy Chicken-broccoli Casserole With Wheat Pasta instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package.
- In a large pan over high heat, add chicken and cook until done, about 5 mins.
- Lower the heat to low, add spice blend, corn, broccoli, cream cheese, and yogurt..
- Mix until combined and cream cheese has melted..
- Add pasta, stirring to combine..
- Transfer to 9×13 inch backing dish.