Up-us.info – Pot roast surprise *crock pot*. Slow Cooker Pot Roast in a garlic balsamic sauce perfect for an easy weekday or weekend dinner,. Pot roast is a big, tough beef cut (usually a cheap cut perfect for slow cooking), seared, covered and cooked slow with herbs and veggies in a flavourful. Found this Crock-Pot pot roast recipe on of a website called www.recipegoldmine.com.
This pot roast in the crockpot is simply perfection. Comfort food is my weakness and there’s nothing better than a hearty slow cooker pot roast. Crock Pot roast was always one of my dad’s specialties. You can have Pot roast surprise *crock pot* using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pot roast surprise *crock pot*
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of chuck roast.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 large of red onion diced.
- You need 1 of green pepper diced.
- It’s 1 envelope of french onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
He’d use Porterhouse seasoning, toss in some carrots, celery, onions and potatoes and cook that. You can make this chuck roast crock pot recipe even easier! Also, since I tend to be a little lazy in the kitchen, I highly suggest using crock pot liners to You will be surprised how delicious this crock pot roast recipe is. It is crazy simple but packed with flavor.
Pot roast surprise *crock pot* instructions
- In large crock pot place chuck roast in bottom.
- Next add French onion soup mix evenly over roast.
- Add in onions and peppers.
- Top with cream of mushroom soup.
- Let cook on high 3 hours add in can of chicken broth.
- Keep cooking on high for another 2 hours. Melts in your mouth!!.
No need for expensive seasoning packets. We will be cooking this pot roast in beef broth and red wine for added flavor. We are also adding carrots, celery and potatoes which will make it a complete meal. In a crock pot, layer your potatoes, carrots, onions and celery. Place the meat on top and top with thyme, garlic, broth and red wine.