Up-us.info – Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. These cookies are soft, chewy and golden like a good chocolate chip cookie should be. If you’ve tried making gluten-free chocolate chip cookies before It also helps the cookies get a golden color and prevents grittiness. Gluten-free flour needs a little extra liquid sometimes so you don’t have chalky.
I’ve had best results making this with Authentic Foods Multi-Blend Flour or Gluten Free Mama’s Almond Blend. These cookies are open to your own imaginative interpretation. Try butterscotch chips and toasted salted pecans, or white chocolate and cranberries, in place of the chocolate chips. You can cook Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1/2 Cup of Shortening (such as Crisco®).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Butter or Vegan Buttery Spread (such as Earth Balance®).
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of Butter Flavor (optional).
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2-1/3 Cup of All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour (such as Bob’s Red Mill® 1 to 1).
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoons of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder, Aluminum Free.
- Prepare 8 Ounces of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (such as Toll House® Simply Delicious Semi-Sweet Morsels).
Add the chocolate and gently mix to incorporate it. Soft & Chewy Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. This Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is super soft, moist, chewy, and delicious! Yes, you can make soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies without gluten, and boy are they good.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In stand mixer bowl, combine shortening, butter or vegan spread, butter flavor (optional), eggs, sugar, and dark brown sugar. Mix on low to combine, then cream on medium-high to high speed for about 2 minutes until smooth consistency and pale tan/yellow color..
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Wisk together..
- Slow mixer to low speed. Add vanilla extract and allow to mix for 30 seconds or so. Add flour mixture a little at a time to mixer. Once all flour mixture is added, allow to fold for about 1 minute to fully incorporate..
- Remove mixer bowl from stand, and add chocolate chips. Use a spatula to fold in chocolate chips until fully incorporated..
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and rest in refrigerator for at least 45-60 minutes. Trust me, this makes all the difference…..
- Preheat oven to 365-375° F. Line a cookie sheet or half sheet pan with parchment or silicone baking liner..
- Use a spoon or 1 Tbs. measuring spoon to form balls of cookie dough, about 1″diameter. Place on cookie sheet about 2″ apart… on a standard sheet, I do 3 wide by 4 long..
- Bake 11-12 minutes until nice color and edges start to brown. Remove from oven and wait 30 seconds before removing from pan. Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool. *Tip 1: if you want cookies to stop cooking faster, slide parchment with cookie off of pan onto countertop. **Tip 2: Rinse backside of sheet pan under water to cool for 10-15 seconds or until cool to touch. This will allow you to start the next batch on a cool pan and maintain consistency between batches..
- Repeat Steps 7-8 until all the cookie dough is used..
- Pour glass of cold milk (or almond milk) and enjoy!!!.
Plus we added a special ingredient (it’s cornstarch) to make them extra chewy. Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten Free). Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies: Ingredients and Mixing. Ah, I love a simple recipe, don’t you? Made with Betty Crocker™ All-Purpose Gluten Free Rice Flour Blend, these easy and delicious cookies are ready to eat in under an hour and can be stored for later.