Up-us.info – Oatmeal cookies. This recipe for soft oatmeal cookies creates a moist and flavorful dessert that will make everyone’s day a little bit better. These oatmeal cookies are very moist with a good flavor. I packed chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and cinnamon into my oatmeal cookie recipe.
The cookies will keep for several days in an airtight. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Quaker’s Best Oatmeal Cookies recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. How to make the best oatmeal raisin cookies just like your grandma used to make. You can cook Oatmeal cookies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal cookies
- It’s 150 grams of whole wheat flour.
- You need 250 grams of oatmeal.
- You need 150 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of baking soda.
- It’s 100 grams of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 50 grams of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flax seed.
We went on a road trip and I made a batch of Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies to take with us. Oatmeal cookies are a favorite with kids and adults. It’s hard not to like this sweet tasting cookie with its soft and chewy texture. Sometimes a good, classic oatmeal cookie just hits the spot!
Oatmeal cookies step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add egg and butter and mix well.
- Shape cookies as thin as possible and bake using a baking sheet for about 15 to 18 minutes at 180C.
The ingredients needed to make these oatmeal cookies are baking staples that are super simple. Oats give cookies a delicious nutty flavor that pairs perfectly with everything from chocolate chips to raisins. This best oatmeal cookies recipe is made with raisins or chocolate chips or even peanut butter. The best oatmeal cookies are easy and healthy and exactly what you want, whether chewy or crispy, and. Oatmeal Cookies Recipe with stepwise photos.