Up-us.info – SPAM Breakfast Skillet. You can cook SPAM Breakfast Skillet using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of SPAM Breakfast Skillet
- You need 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- Prepare 1 can of Spam, cubed.
- Prepare of Potatoes, diced.
- It’s of Onions, sliced.
- You need of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need of Whatever else you need to clean out of your refrigerator.
- It’s of Gravy:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crisco.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper,.
SPAM Breakfast Skillet instructions
- Melt butter in a large skillet on medium heat..
- Add sliced onions and allow to soften. When you’re ready add potatoes, cubed SPAM, and whatever else you want. I added some leftover cornmeal pudding..
- Season as you like, I recommend Old Bay Seasoning..
- Let everything sit for 5 minutes and fry on medium heat. When everything has started to brown you want to flip everything to the other side, do NOT stir or it turns into a mushed up mess..
- Continue cooking until you have everything brown and crispy..
- Decide if you want to melt cheese on top and now is the time to add it. I opted for a pan gravy instead. Melt crisco in the same pan you cooked your meal and scrape with a whisk to pick up all those bits of crispy yumminess. Sprinkle the flour on the melted grease, allow to cook for a minute, pour in milk. Add salt and pepper to taste, whisk until thickened and remove from heat..
- Serve how you like it. I put a helping of gravy on top. Other ideas are: cheese, salsa, hot sauce, sunny side up eggs. All of the above…. Enjoy!.