Oatmeal raisin chocolate chip. Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors. All Reviews for Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. Make a batch of old-fashioned oatmeal cookies even more special by adding chocolate chips and raisins.
Made with oats, butter, and brown sugar, you are guaranteed the softest and chewiest oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Use this perfect oatmeal cookie as the base for other add-ins such as raisins, dried cranberries, and nuts. Cinnamon and a touch of molasses add that little something extra. You can have Oatmeal raisin chocolate chip using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal raisin chocolate chip
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter softened.
- You need 1 cup of Firmly packed dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 cup of Whole grain old fashioned oats.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Raisins.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mini chocolate chips.
Made these last night, but I made a few changes. Instead of raisins I used craisins and instead of milk chocolate chips I used white chocolate chips. Stir in the raisins and chocolate chips by hand. Delicious Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars.
Oatmeal raisin chocolate chip instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl beat butter and sugars on medium speed until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
- Add oats, raisins and chocolate chips mix well.
- Drop about tablespoon full onto ungreased cookie sheet few inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet, remove to wax paper. makes about 4 dozen cookies .. Enjoy.
Oatmeal raisin cookies with dark chocolate chips, orange zest, pecans, and browned butter. My friend Audrey is quite the baker, and one of the things she made for me recently was a batch of her oatmeal raisin chocolate-chip orange pecan cookies. cup raisins, chopped nuts or semisweet chocolate chips, if desired. Instant oatmeal products are not the same as quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats and should not be used for baking—you will get gummy or mushy results. Texture: Thick, chewy, soft, crisp at the edges, and a little chunky. Why choose raisins when you can have chocolate chips?!