Up-us.info – Breakfast Quesadilla. You can cook Breakfast Quesadilla using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Quesadilla
- Prepare 4 each of Small Corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of Taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mexican cheese.
- It’s 1 of Fresh salsa to garnish.
- You need 1 of Cilantro to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Lime to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Side of bacon or Chorizo.
- Prepare of Sour Cream Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 2 of Roasted Poblano Peppers.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lime squeezed.
Breakfast Quesadilla instructions
- To make sauce: Roast Poblano peppers in oven on broil until skin is blackened. Let steam in ziplock for several minutes. Peel skin off. Combine peppers, sour cream, cumin, cilantro, and lime juice in blender..
- Fry tortillas in vegetable oil until golden and crisp..
- Scramble eggs with taco seasoning and cheese..
- Place scrambled eggs in between two fried tortillas. Top with salsa, cilantro, sour cream sauce. Garnish with fresh lime juice. Serve with bacon or Chorizo sausage..