Up-us.info – Fruit Jelly. You can have Fruit Jelly using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Jelly
- It’s 10 gr of jelly powder (1 pack).
- You need 5 gr of Agar Agar powder.
- Prepare 1300 ml of water.
- It’s 250 gr of sugar.
- Prepare of Fruits: strawberry, kiwi, mango, grape.
- Prepare of a little salt.
- It’s of Vanilla powder.
Fruit Jelly step by step
- Prepare the jelly molds (I’m using molds with small and bite-size trays: very convenient).
- Rinse the fruits and dice..
- Mix the powder (jelly and Agar Agar) with sugar, stir evenly until mixed well together..
- Bring the water to the boil, slowly pour the powder mixture into the boiling water, while pouring, stir quickly to avoid clumping..
- When the liquid boils, use low heat, skim off any foam, add some salt to season and some vanilla powder to boost the taste. Turn off the heat..
- Ladle jelly liquid into molds and make sure to cover only 1/3 of each tray, sprinkle with diced fruits, when the fruits and jelly layer are slightly thickened, gently pour another layer of jelly over the first one..
- Wait until the jellies are cooled off and thickened then put them in the fridge. After 1-2 hours, the sweet, cool, crunchy and chewy jellies are ready to be served..
- A little note: For a decorative purpose, you can use cutters to cut jellies into flower or heart shaped pieces..
- I use the Vietnamese jelly fish brand jelly powder and Thai fish brand Agar Agar powder..